Inventions is a new topic for Year 3 !
We learn about ;
- Different inventions over thousands of years and debate which ones we think are the most important to us today.
- We reasearch and learn about Louis Braille who invented the Braille writing system for blind people.
- In ABL we get to make our own replica of the Braille system and send each other coded messages.
- We also learn about Alexander Graham Bell who invented the first telephone.
- During ABL we try to make our own telephone and our own inventions!