Our School Council is made up of 15 children. Each class from Year 4-6 has one representative on the council and each Year 7 class has two representatives. We are currently working on choosing our new team for the school year 2020/21.
Previous School Council groups have made a difference to the school in many ways:
- Themed dress-up days - 'What I want to be when I grow up'.
- Charity day in June 2017 for Children's Cancer Unit.
- Joke book compiled for the children to read during treatment.
- Playground equipment chosen for children to use during lunch.
- New picnic benches and benches ordered for the playground.
- Choose charities for the Christmas service collections.