Home Page

Who you can talk to

Who can I talk to if I am worried?


If you are feeling sad or worried about things at home or in school there are lots of people you can talk to. Never suffer silently, you can talk to your parents and friends or, if you are in school, you can speak to any of the adults that you feel comfortable with. You could talk to your teacher, a classroom assistant or Mr Campbell. Did you know that Mrs Walker and Mrs Arbuthnot have been especially trained to help you. They are always available if you need a chat. 😊