Why don't you have a go at persuading someone of your opinion on something.
Use the videos below to find out what Persuasive Writing is and how to do it best. Take your writing in stages, using the video clips as a step-by-step guide.
You could write a piece of Persuasive writing on whether Animals should be used in the Circus, or whether School Uniform should be worn, or whether Homework should be given.
There are lots of topics you could write about. Have a look at the list below for ideas;
- Should children get pocket money
- Saving the planet
- Are Mobile phones necessary?
- Dogs vs Cats
- Food high in sugar should be banned
- All children should have an iPad in school
- Weekends should be 3 days long